Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts


      Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts

                                          

Opposing Fronts is a stand-alone expansion for Company of Heroes (it does not need the base game to run). Available on PC, this game real time strategy focuses on action and spectacle to direct two new factions: the Panzer Elite Armored Division during Operation Market Garden, or British troops during the landing Normandy.







Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts Company of Heroes Opposing Fronts, CoH


Commentaires

  1. thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is what i'm talkink about :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. this is a blog omfg how u do this ?
    is that a team work ?!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's
    new to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back often!



    Here is my website: http://goldiraworld.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Your mode of exрlaining evеrything in thіs piece
    of writing is genuinely fastiԁіοus, all can effoгtlessly undeгstand іt, Thanks a
    lot.

    Feel free to suгf tо my web ѕite .
    .. fat loss 4 idiots review

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire